Monday, October 26, 2009

SCARY MOMENT IN MY LIFE

Hi friends!

I would like to share here about my one 'scary incident' during Diwali festival

A day b4 Diwali (16.10.2009) around 6.30 pm, i were at my aunt's hse..on the demise of my grandfather...
Suddenly one blasting sound took place..i and my other relatives got shocked and so do other neighbours nearby...we straightaway went out to see wats the sound is about...(We thought the sound came from blasting gas cylinder)

To my shocking and others...a number of childrends frm the 2nd hse of my aunt's hse were running out to the road with a loud scream...u knw wat the striking incident was?

Wat we saw is..one boy were screaming with pain and his  hand..his hand....some of his fingers are shattered into pieces...(i saw it lively) i can bear to hv a look at it..the bloods..the hanging flesh of the fingers...oh my really a scary moment in my life..

We came to know that..the incident happened  bcoz the boy was playing with some firecrackers which can blast i think..the boy couldnt throw that stuff just in time caused the blast while its still in his hand...

After that scary moment...I promise myself not to play with firecrackers which can endanger me and others..(hope i can keep my promise)...

2 comments:

  1. mmm... lucky only injured the finger only... dont try this at home.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..yea..he lost his 3 fingers..n u said he still lucky..oh my for me..fingers also is something precious to lose..

    ReplyDelete